Followers

20.1.11

Gotta die for it

Hey dear readers,
like some of you already may know, I'm not preaching on Windows any more, but I'm converted to Apple for some months now.
And I've been such a good disciple I offered myself the new iPhone 4... and I'm pretty happy with it.

If there are some people out here who don't really now Apple, I'll quickly explain you the concept.
Apple is American (you didn't expected that, didn't you?!) and became more popular when they launched the revolutionary iPhone! You know, that first touch-screen phone where you could do everything, just with one finger!

And now, some months ago they again changed the world with their iPad...

How can you recognize an Apple product? Just look for that symbol:

So, I'm now the proud owner of an iPhone 4, where I can post on Facebook and Twitter (nothing new from my Blackberry) but also can write on my blogger - yeahhh - and download apps!

But my point, dear readers, is not to tell you about my stupid iPhone... No, I want you to know how ridicule Apple is with their commercials.
Ever noticed that every time a new Apple product is announced, it's gonna revolution, rock, overturn your world...
I found someone - the Oatmeal - who has found a better way to describe it.


Isn't this just amazing?  Source
well, be sure to take a look at his website! He drew and wrote this himself! I think you can even buy his drawings! So don't hesitate! I say chapeau!

So, do you recognize the situation? 
xoxo.

1 comment:

Ikram said...

J'étais en pleine déprime mais là tu m'a remonté le moral xD Trop marrant! :)

Post a Comment

My fashion comments